ponedeljek, 16. september 2013

Winner of adidas ROCK STARS

And it finally happened!!! First time made it to the podiums and for the first time felt, how it's be like on the top of the best climbers in the world. After not so good climbing in qualification, I put my self together and showed really good performance in semi finals. I almost climbed all 4 boulders but still ended on 2nd place. In final round I was really motivated, so with some luck, tricks and power I was first who pressed the button on the very last final boulder. It was really amazing feeling standing on the top of the last boulder with knowing you won the competition in front of such a huge audience. Can't wait for next season cause I now what I'm capable of now. Thumbs up for adidas team again!

full story and videos:


 http://www.adidas-rockstars.com/




some power and speed...

some tricks...

a bit lucky but still strong



 a bit emotional as commentators said


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar