torek, 11. avgust 2015

Rätikon boulder master 2015

As I wrote on my Instagram profile, unfortunately  I didn't win, but was very close. Anyway the qualifiers didn't work quite well for me, cause I couldn't do 2 out of 8 problems. The system was a bit different than I am used on World Cups, but luckily it was enough to make it to the finals. Problems were really nice in the finals, but some moves were simply just to hard for all of us. One of them was easy, that almost all of us flashed it. But still, it was weird enough, that it costed Jan one extra try. We both did the last one in second go and here I was lucky because of Jan's mistake. Gui Gui was strong in qualifiers already (he was the only one who did all of them) and also in the finals. He performed so well and with all the pressure he had, he still flashed the last boulder and won, me second and Jan third.

The whole competition was a nice experience before last World Cup in Munich and I can say that I'm calm and very motivated.

Here is also a short report from last weekend that I spent in Arco. The main reason to go there, was to try Underground 9a. I felt a bit sick, but I was still able to do it up to the last crux. From there I basically did it to the top. That was on my first day, when I also sent some easy routes, one 7c+ on my first go (I tried it some years ago) and Halebopp 8b+ on my second go this year (+2 tries last year).








Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar